At Thames Tigers, we love what we do and are constantly updating our trips, so you have the best of everything.
We have suspension seats to absorb shocks from waves for your comfort & safety.
We're licensed to serve alcohol.
We travel at High-Speed for over 10 miles on our scheduled trips with an unrestricted forward view of our great city.
We offset all our carbon emissions at our own cost.
We offer a full refund, if trips are cancelled with 24 hours notice.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thames Tigers, Boarding Point C, Blackfriars Pier, London EC4V 3QR England
You'll be welcomed at Blackfriars Pier and given protective clothing, a lifejacket and a full safety briefing. You'll take your place onboard, in an Ullman suspension seat (the type used by the military and police). We'll head off down river, past Tate Modern; Millennium Bridge; Shakespeare's Globe; The Shard; London Bridge; The Tower of London; Tower Bridge. Then we'll let it rip! You'll blast through historic Wapping, past Canary Wharf and the Cutty Sark at Greenwich. We'll do a high speed turn at the O2 Arena and blast back; all accompanied by great music. You'll spend 45 minutes on the river; a 45 minutes you'll never forget! Our boats were built for offshore work and super-safe, and don't worry about being thrown around; we are the only speedboat on the river to have suspension seats to protect you from the shock and vibration. Our skipper and guide are highly experienced and very friendly and welcoming.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME
- Minimum height 1.35metres
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are VERY Covid aware (our Skipper worked as a vaccinator during lockdown). We have been given the seal of approval by TFL & Visit London. Blackfriars Pier is one of the quietest of London's Piers, so good for avoiding crowds. There is also a reasonably priced car park very close by.
- Tour escort/host
- Carbon Credits - All our Carbon emmissions are offset
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 88 London Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.