Join if you dare! This tour is strictly for over 18's only.
Journey into our network of haunted underground vaults below the South Bridge, you shall visit a torture exhibition to see the instruments from the “Burning Times”, used to extract confessions, and punish the unfortunate. Then bravely enter the haunted vaults, named most haunted place in Edinburgh! Visit the recently used Wiccan Temple, the cursed stone circled vault (as featured on Most Haunted Live) and the Legendary Haunted Vault...
Who knows what might happen? Will the Poltergeist attack? You have been warned. This tour is for over 18s only.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 Scotland
This is a special 75 minute over-18's only exploration of Edinburgh's darkest history and paranormal secrets. You will be taken on a journey down into the infamous underground vaults.
Who were the infamous characters that once roamed these areas, leaving behind a legacy of legend and notoriety?
The South Bridge Vaults has even higher levels of paranormal activity late at night, approaching the witching hour, your tour is the prime time to explore these haunted and eerie locations for yourself. Ask your guide about their own paranormal experiences and hear about some of the reports we regularly receive from visitors, paranormal investigators and mediums.
Finally you shall receive free access to a torture exhibition to see the instruments from the “Burning Times”, used to extract confessions, and punish the unfortunate.
Dare you join for this celebration of the paranormal and macabre? Who knows what might happen? Will the Poltergeist attack? You have been warned.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Vaults are accessed via a 2ft stair with further average size stairs inside the vaults.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Indoor sections of the tour are 1 metre physical distancing areas. Whilst the Edinburgh City area is at protected Level 3, we can only accept bookings from those residing in the Edinburgh City area until we drop down to protected level 2.
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Old Town
Bank of Scotland, 300 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PH, UK
1 hour 15 minutes
45 Niddry St, Edinburgh EH1 1LG, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Auld Reekie Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.