Enjoy an Exclusive Champagne Hot Air Balloon flight over the beautiful countryside of Somerset. Take in the stunning English scenery as you float effortlessly through the sky in one of our spacious, shared baskets.
You will meet our ground crew where you will be taken to the launch site. You will then meet your Pilot and be given a full safety briefing; you can get involved and help inflate the balloon! Your skilled and experienced Pilot will fly you over wonderful landscapes for up to one hour. When you land, you can help pack away the balloon and enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne or juice to toast your flight, you can also request a signed personalised flight certificate. You will then be taken back to the original meeting place in our vehicles.
Hot Air Balloon rides take place at dawn or dusk and the whole experience lasts around 3-4 hours.
Flights are weather dependent. Main flying season April-October.
Minimum of two people.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taunton, Taunton, Somerset, England
See the lovely English town of Taunton from the sky
Pass By: Vivary Park, Mount St, Taunton TA1 3QE England
Beautiful landscaped gardens on the same site as a medieval fish farm.
Pass By: Trull Waterfall, Taunton England
A huge 12-14ft high man-made weir that has a cascading waterfall, a popular attraction in the summer and very pretty to see.
Pass By: Somerset, Somerset, England
Wonderful and breath-taking Somerset countryside surrounding Taunton, rolling hill, woodlands and fields of crops a real treat to see from above.
Pass By: Hestercombe Gardens, Cheddon Fitzpaine, Taunton TA2 8LG England
A feast for the eyes, a mix of temples, lakes and formal beds create this landscaped, garden design, masterpiece by Gertrude Jekyll and Sir Edward Lutyens. Truly magical!
Pass By: RSPB Swell Wood Nature Reserve, 377 Swellwood House Off A Nr Yeovil, Taunton TA3 6PX England
10 miles (15 km) of woodland along the ridge from Langport to the Blackdown Hills, lush green trees through the summer and full of wildlife.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking there is a £50 surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to unsuitable weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Times vary throughout the year according to sunset and sunrise. Please refer to voucher for confirmation details
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing outside balloon buit not able to do in balloon.
- Glass of champagne
- Flight certificate
- Photos can be purchased after the flight
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bailey Balloons in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.