Step aboard the Bateaux Windsor lunch cruise and enjoy the spectacular views of Windsor, taking you past Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse, Eton College and through neighboring royal boroughs. Enjoy a three-course set lunch freshly cooked on board and learn more about the area’s famous sights and rich history with audio commentary.
What You'll Get
Board the Melody vessel at 12pm from Thames Side, Windsor. You will depart on this river boat featuring large arching windows at 12.15pm. During your one and a half hour cruise you will experience a three course set menu as you sail by Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse, Eton College, and the neighboring royal boroughs.
The Menu is prepared by award-winning chefs and cooked on-board the vessel using the freshest ingredients. Menus change regularly with the season and use the best of British ingredients and get inspiration from around the world. After an enjoyable meal accompanied by audio commentary of the key sights, you will return to your departure point at 1.45pm.
Sample Menu - Adult
Starter: Ham hock and pea pressé, piccalilli, sourdough toasts
Main Courses: Free range chicken, leek and chestnut mushroom puff pastry pie, pomme purée, spring vegetables
Dessert : Lemon and ginger cheesecake, Pain d’épices crumble, caramelized pineapple
Beverage: Fairtrade tea or coffee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children's menu only available upon request
- Dress code is smart casual; please note that you could be refused access to the vessel if you are not dressed accordingly
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Using the best of British ingredients, the seasonal menu changes every two months
- Vegetarian option available, please advise at the time of booking
- Please note that only card payments are accepted on board
- The lunch package does not include any drinks. Guests can select drinks from our exhaustive drinks and wine lists and purchase from the bar on board
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Guests will be served a 3-course lunch freshly prepared and cooked on board including tea or coffee
Thames Side, Windsor SL4, UK
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bateaux London in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.