You can expect a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, where you can learn at your own pace. Qualified guides will be on hand to assist learning and provide you with plenty of fun and laughter.
Our equipment is some of the best available, ensuring you have the best possible experience.
About This Deal
Stand Up Paddle Boarding is the world's fastest growing outdoor pursuit.
We have invested top of the range Red Paddle Co Stand Up Paddle Boards. We want to ensure you have the best possible experience.
After a welcoming start to your day. We will kit you out with all the necessary equipment. Don't worry, you won't need to buy anything, we will provide it all.
After a short but thorough safety briefing, it's time to hit the water. Don't worry, you are not alone! Our guides will be on the water with you, giving you plenty of hints and tips to get the most of your experience.
To promote learning, we will play games, have races and so much more.
Your guides will be snapping away on waterproof cameras making sure you have plenty of memories to take away with you.
So, what are you waiting for? Secure you spot now.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All hard equipment (boards, paddles etc) are sanitised thoroughly between use. All "soft" equipment (wetsuits, socks, jackets etc) are sanitised and quarantined for at least 3 days. Regular staff checks and a good code of conduct in enforced throughout.
- We will provide all specialist equipment - Wetsuit and Buoyancy Aid
- Photos of your day
- Specialist guides
- Premium Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Soft trainers, Towel and Swimwear
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Endless Adventure North East in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.