Join this small group tour (no more than 16 passengers) for a classic one day tour to Loch Ness. Traveling through spectacular Highland scenery, this tour is the perfect way to see lots of Scotland and search for the famous Loch Ness monster. Highlights include stunning Glen Coe and an optional boat cruise on Loch Ness, the world’s most mysterious stretch of water. This twelve hour adventure represents great value for money.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Linlithgow Palace, 9 Kirkgate Sulisker, Boghall, Linlithgow EH49 7AL Scotland
Catch a glimpse of Linlithgow Palace - birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots.
Pass By: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Pass by historic Stirling Castle on its rocky crags.
Pass By: National Wallace Monument, Hillfoots Road Abbey Craig, Stirling FK9 5LF Scotland
The National Wallace Monument was built to honour our great Scottish hero - William Wallace.
Pass By: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
Doune Castle is famous for its appearance in Monty Python's Holy Grail, Game of Thrones and Outlander.
Stop At: Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, Balloch, Alexandria G83 8EG, UK
Enjoy a morning coffee stop within Scotland's first National Park. The options here include the Highland gateway village of Callander or the mountain views at beautiful Loch Lubnaig.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glen Coe, Scotland
The notorious massacre of the MacDonald Clan was carried out amidst this beautiful and dramatic scenery on the 13th February 1692. You may recognise this part of the Highlands, used in the movie 'Skyfall' and 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'. A majestic setting in any season!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Rannoch Moor, Pitlochry Scotland
Travel across the wilderness of Rannoch Moor with wonderful views of the surrounding mountains.
Stop At: Commando Monument, Spean Bridge, Spean Bridge PH34 4EG Scotland
View Ben Nevis (highest mountain in Britain at 1344 m) from the famous Commando Memorial. Here you can admire the spectacular views over the rugged landscape of Lochaber.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
Enjoy views from the bus of Britain's highest mountain at 1344 m
Pass By: Caledonian Canal, Inverness Scotland
Travel alongside the Thomas Telford designed Caledonian Canal.
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
Stop in Fort Augustus for lunch and to explore the largest loch in Scotland either from the shore or on an optional boat cruise (own expense).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cairngorms National Park, PH22 1QH Scotland
As you enter the Cairngorms National Park there may be time for a short woodland walk and talk.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Scottish Highlands, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Our final stop is in the heart of the Highlands (Big Tree Country in Highland Perthshire) where you can enjoy an early evening stroll through one of the picturesque villages or a quick refreshment before the final journey home.
Pass By: Forth Road Bridge, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9SF Scotland
Return to Edinburgh crossing over the river Forth.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small group tour - 13 passengers or less
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions (unless it is unsafe to do so), please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please inform us 7 days in advance if you are bringing a service animal
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Small group tour - 16 passengers or less
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes mini-coach
- Food and drinks
- Attraction Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ness
Waterloo Place, Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Heart of Scotland Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.