Enjoy a high speed jet ski adventure off the Brighton coastline on our powerful state of the art personal watercraft. No license is required as you will be with our Personal Watercraft Instructor who will be leading the session on another jet ski or powerboat. Our jet skis are seriously fast and fun - but be warned - they need to be handled with care! These power machines are a must do activity from Brighton, giving you the chance to see all the wonderful sights whilst practicing some tricky manoeuvres at speed!
About This Deal
Enjoy a high speed jet ski adventure off the Brighton coastline on our powerful state of the art personal watercraft. No license is required as you will be with our Personal Watercraft Instructor who will be leading the session on another jet ski or powerboat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE arrive 30mins before the start of your session for signing in and changing into wetsuits. We will give briefing when the session starts, if you are late we cannot over run the session, so it is your responsibility to be on time please.
- Towel and swimwear if you fancy taking a dip or to wear under the wetsuit we provide for the jet skis
- Please note that we do not have lockers for putting valuables in, so please minimise these as much as possible
- If you suffer from any kind of motion sickness then it may be wise to take a sickness prevention tablet before arriving and/or wear the wrist bands!!
- A full safety brief will be given prior to leaving the marina, and it is important to respect decisions taken by the skipper. It is the responsibility of the individual to act sensibly and responsibly onboard the craft. The machines, other boaters or swimmers are to be respected at all times. We will only go full speed out at sea and not near the coast, piers or within the Marina. Speeding at the wrong times and locations or dangerous behaviour will mean that the riders will automatically have to turn back to the Marina. In addition we would like to point out that jet skis can be a hazardous sport involving heavy impacts and jolts from hitting waves at high speed. Please ensure you inform the instructor of any medical conditions that might be affected by the activity.
- The nature of the sport means we are at the mercy of the elements. They may defeat us at times and prevent the session from running. We always keep a very close eye on the weather before an event, if possible we will call to cancel and reschedule another date. At times the weather does not go to the forecast and unexpected weather conditions might mean the event is cancelled only hours before the start. IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT PLEASE CALL US TO CHECK YOUR SESSION IS STILL RUNNING.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- We supply:
- The jet skis
- An instructor to accompany you out at sea
- Buoyancy aids
- Showers & Changing Rooms
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lagoon Watersports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.