Discover London in the most convenient and unique way. Experience either a 1 day ticket, 24, 48 or 72 hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. As you can hop on and hop off the buses as many times as you like during the validity of your ticket, you’ll be able to take your time to visit all London's tourist attractions. You can also just sit back and enjoy the full circuit. Whatever you decide, our buses will take you to the city’s leading highlights where you can get off the bus to discover them in more detail should you wish.
About This Deal
RED Official Route.
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the RED Official Route.:
- Grosvenor Gardens - STA Travel, Stop Z6
- Queen Elizabeth Gate - To the Right of Achilles Statue stop X
- Marble Arch - Speakers Corner, stop Z
- Bob Forstner - Opposite Baker Street Station, Stop E
- Coventry Street - in Front of Shake Shack
- Pall Mall East - Left of National Portrait Gallery Entrance, Stop Z
- Westminster Bridge Road - (The London Eye Side), in front of Marriot Hotel and next to the Lion Statue
- York Road - outside Gail’s Bakery
- Aldwych - outside One Aldwych Hotel
- The Royal Courts of Justice (Stop M)
- Ludgate Hill - St Paul’s Cathedral Entrance, in front of Cote Brasserie
- Queen Victoria Street - in front of HSBC Bank, Stop MD
- London Bridge Street - Monument, North of London Bridge, Stop P
- Tooley Street - Left of Potters Fields Park, Stop J
- Tower Hill - Tower of London
- Victoria Embankment - Opposite Temple Station, Stop W
- Westminster Bridge Road - (Big Ben side), in front of Westminster Pier
- Horseferry Road - Junction of Thorney Street, Stop NE
- Buckingham Gate - Buckingham Palace, Opposite Queens Gallery
- Buckingham Palace Road - Victoria Station, Outside Grosvenor Hotel.
Madame Tussauds London / Hyde Park / Marble Arch Theatre / City Tour London / Regent's Park / Big Ben / Buckingham Palace / London Bridge
Operates: Departure time for the first stop 09.00AM, and last stop 17.00PM. Frequency of transport 09.00AM - 17.00PM - every 30 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are valid from the first date of redemption.
- You can begin your hop on – hop off tour at any of the London Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.
- Duration: Approx. 2 .50 hours
- Frequencies starting every 30 minutes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Headsets to hear the commentary clearly. 11 different languages
- FREE River Thames Cruise for ticket: 24, 48 and 72-hour
- Wi-Fi on board.
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London City Tour Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.