PLEASE NOTE: WB Tickets are not included in the price. tickets must be purchased through one of the approved ticket distributors.
Turn your swish and flick dream into a reality in the Making of Harry Potter Warner Bros Studios in Leavesden in Hertfordshire. It’s time to explore how Mr Potter and his friends come alive in over a decade of filming. If you fell under the spell of Harry Potter and his magical world, a trip to the Warner Bros Studio Tour London will bring popular films to life right in front of your eyes! It simply is a pilgrimage destination for Potterheads. The Harry Potter Studio Tour London is full of authentic sets and props and gives visitors a priceless peek into the making of the film series. There's no experience quite like it for Harry Potter fans of all ages! To complete a day full of Harry Potter goodness, you may also combine our “Harry Potter's Film Location Tour" in London. Our APTG qualified guides are ready to offer you a magical day out in England.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Dr, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7LR, UK
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is essentially a museum showcasing the several thousand props, costumes, and sets that were created for the 8 Harry Potter films. Our tour begins with a short video of Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint talking about their time growing up on the set. Guests are then shown the front doors of Hogwarts, which they walk through to enter the Great Hall. From that point forward, you will have the chance to see and explore Forbidden Forest with its animated creatures, Platform 9 ¾ where Hogwarts Express Locomotive awaits your visit. Explore the Hogwarts Express and try to decide which luggage sets belong to which characters, but beware! A Dementor might be floating in the carriage window! As you walk through you will also see Professor Umbridge’s Office (Ministry of Magic) and Puking Pastilles. Costumes also play a great role for Making of Harry Potter series.
Duration: 4 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For healthier travel experience, we will be upgrading our standard vehicles to SUVs, MPVs and Vans for 8 people or less and 16 or 33 seater minibuses for 9 people or more, both options at no extra cost. All vehicles steam cleaned.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- WB Harry Potter Tour Ticket(s)
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
6 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoner in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.