Welcome to the world-renowned temple of tennis. This tour is expertly guided by a friendly Blue Badge Guide, where you will learn about how the grass is cared for and how the site is improved and developed each year. You will have the opportunity to explore the facilities provided for the press, broadcasters and of course, the world’s best tennis players.
This behind the scenes look at the All England Lawn Tennis Club, the world's most famous tennis club and home of The Championships, includes an inspiring visit to Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and a 90-minute Tour, and you will have access to Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, including the VR experience. Get up close to The Championships Trophies, see John McEnroe's ghost, and learn about the history, traditions and legends of the game. The Museum's Virtual Reality Experience is a new and exciting way to experience Wimbledon.
Wimbledon’s award-winning tour promises exciting and wonderful moments for the tennis lovers.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, Church Road, Wimbledon All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, London SW19 5AG England
The Tour of the Grounds provides an unforgettable experience: walk through the same doors as the players, sit in their seats in the Media Centre, and learn what it takes to grow a perfect grass tennis court. You will experience the history and traditions of ‘the Fortnight’ in the Museum. Get up close to the Championships Trophies, feel the fabrics of tennis fashions from the Victorian period, test your skills on the Batak wall and learn about how The Championships has developed since 1877. With clothing and equipment donated by tennis’ top stars, you’re certain to see something from your favourite player. The Museum has run several special exhibitions over the years, including one dedicated to tennis at the Olympic Games, another charting the evolution of the racket from the 1870s to present day, and a showcase of the spectacular tennis posters in the Museum’s collection.
Duration: 4 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For healthier travel experience, we will be upgrading our standard vehicles to SUVs, MPVs and Vans for 8 people or less and 16 or 33 seater minibuses for 9 people or more, both options at no extra cost. All vehicles steam cleaned.
- Private guide
- Public transportation tickets
- Entry/Admission - Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Londoner in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.