This tour is about giving you the chance to experience this exceptional part of England.
This area features some of the prettiest villages in England which combine well with either a visit to Blenheim Palace, an 18th century stately home know as the 'English Versailles' belonging to the Dukes of Marlborough or a classic English Garden.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotswold Way, England
- enjoy a selection of 'picture post' card villages.
- get breathtaking views on a circular walk of around 1.5 hours.
- lunch in a top notch Cotswold pub and sample local beers and produce.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- pick up and drop off from central London location.
- Food and drink are not included in the tour price.
- Suitable footwear/walking apparel.
9 to 10 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mitchell Cregor in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.