A wonderful knowledge of Bath. I've worked for the Ministry of Defence (Navy) Yellow Pages advertising, Brewery & Gambling industries in Sales. But for 20 years a BATH TOUR GUIDE often dealing with coach companies coming to Bath but many walking and driving tours undertaken.
I strive to make people's visit to Bath exceptional. Endeavouring to show them places & tell them about events they otherwise would never have seen.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Abbey Hotel Bath, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, N Parade, Bath BA1 1LF, UK
This is A PRIVATE TOUR - for you/your group alone NOT mixing with the general public.
The Bath Abbey, Roman Baths & Pump Rooms explained (ADMISSION NOT INCLUDED) We pass Sally Lunn's Bath's oldest house & tea shop. The Pulteney Bridge and Guildhall Market. We explore the old medieval alleys of Bath leading to the old city wall
From here we can explore Georgian Bath properly with Queen Square, The Circus with Assembly Rooms before taking in John Wood's masterpiece The Royal Crescent.
Many great photo opportunies available en route
A stroll downhill passing The Jane Austen Centre & Bath Thermae will return us to the Abbey where the tour would end. Any other final place can be arranged easily
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The rules with Covid 19 change regularly. I will ensure be up to date and will act accordingly. Masks and sanitizers will be provided as a basic minimum.
- Entrance to museums & attractions will extend the time the tour duration. Ask for details
90 to 120 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the PAUL ELLIOTT in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.