Let Riccardo show you the best places and secret spots of Edinburgh on his Ultimate City Tour!
Riccardo has been riding and guiding, day in day out, in the European Alps and Scotland for nearly a decade. You'll struggle to find anyone with as much skill, enthusiasm and experience in the field of bicycle guiding.
Riccardo is a professionally qualified UK bike guide and he is up to date with Outdoor First Aid certification, training and child protection qualifications.
With all of this training and experience he is able to provide top class, safe and knowledgable guided rides to all levels and group sizes, both in the city and out in the mountains.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Meadows, Old Town, Edinburgh Scotland
we will cycling through the park and we will see the University of Edinburgh and the new house complex of Quarter mile.
Stop At: Arthur's Seat, Queen's Drive Holyrood Park, Edinburgh EH8 8HG Scotland
we will cycling on the base of the majestic and historic volcano through the Innocent Railway Path and the Duddiston Natural Reserve with a great view to the coast and the Holyrood Park.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Innocent Railway Tunnel, 1 Holyrood Park, Edinburgh EH16 5BT Scotland
on the way to Portobello...
Stop At: Portobello Beach, 1 Promenade, Edinburgh EH15 2DX Scotland
we will cycling along the Portobello's promeade...the famous Edinburgh seaside, you will see the east coast, the Fife Region, the Firth of Forth river and the Port of Leith.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Leith Market, Dock place, Edinburgh EH6 6LU Scotland
we will pass from there...
Pass By: Stockbridge Market, Saunders Street/Kerr Street Stockbridge, Edinburgh EH3 6TQ Scotland
we will pass from there
Pass By: Calton Hill, St. Andrews House 2 Regent Road, Edinburgh EH1 3DG Scotland
we will see it from the distance on the way back from the Port of Leith
Pass By: Scottish National Portrait Gallery, 1 Queen Street, Edinburgh EH2 1JD Scotland
ON THE END OF THE TOUR.....
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- cycling in the fresh air of Scotland is one of the safest activities you can do, we have gone that extra step for your piece of mind during Covid-19. All of our measures do nothing to detract from your experience, the tour is exactly as it has always been, the BEST way to see our beautiful city.
- use of E- bike ( pedal assist) or Hybrid/Manual bike
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- rain jacket
- pannier bag if required
3 to 30 minutes
5 Dublin St, Edinburgh EH1 3PG, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ricky’s Bicycle Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.