Located on the village of Roybridge.
13 miles east of Fort William. The views from Achaderry Estate look up to the Grey Corrie mountain range as well as Aonoch Mor. This provides some of the best views you will find in the Highlands of Scotland.
Roybridge Shooting is all about getting everybody to give Clay Pigeon shooting a try.
Our Experiences are for everyone. You have never shot a gun before. that is not a problem for us. You will be given one on one instruction throughout your time with us. We have targets to test every level of ability with several automatic clay target machines.
As part of your experience, we will provide all the equipment you will need. All targets, cartridges and safety equipment is provided. We also have a selection of different Shotguns to choose from. Don’t worry if your not sure which gun is right for you as our experienced staff will guide you through the range.
What You'll Get
Clay Pigeon Shooting with one on one instruction with the Scottish Mountains in the background
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All Shotguns, Clay Targets, Shotgun Cartridges & Safety Equipment
- Entry/Admission - Achaderry Estate
1 to 2 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Roybridge Shooting in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.