It's a game that will make use of your brain and creativity, but its also a great way to explore the city as you're being forced to actively look around you.
The puzzles are solved using permanent features of the city and you'll work out your path as you go around from one clue to the next, unravelling the story and ultimately discovering some facts about Scotland's pirates and pirate myths.
About This Deal
The Pirate's Riddle is an out of the ordinary puzzle solving treasure hunt. We meet at the bottom of the stairs of Calton Island where we will hand you the treasure map and the pirate kit. Its up to you to solve the puzzles, crack the Pirate's Riddle and find out what's concealed in the treasure chest.
A little adventure for a fun day out for all ages and levels. It takes around 2.5-3 hours and it finishes where it starts. The game master will be around at all times to help and assist so remember to bring a fully charged phone.
• Calton Hill, St. Andrews House 2 Regent Road, Edinburgh EH1 3DG Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- All the equipment in the game will be sanitised between uses. You will only have contact with the game master at the beginning and at the end. The game is outdoors and so we think the experience is safe as long as the group follows social distancing rules.
- Pirate equipment and puzzles
- Game master
- We may ask for a 20 pound refundable deposit for the rental of the kit
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sherlock's Challenge in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.