Spas in Bournemouth: things to know before you go
If you’re new to the experience or are not sure what to book, we’re here to answer all your questions about spas in Bournemouth.
Which are the best Bournemouth spa hotels?
It won’t surprise any Bournemouth resident to hear that there are some excellent spa hotels in town, with many of the best ones located close to the much-loved seafront.
- The Durley Dean Hotel offers a range of pampering treatments, from customised massages to full body wraps and waxes. These are just a few of the options, so browse our full list of spa vouchers in Bournemouth to see more.
- The Suncliff Hotel, situated on East Cliff, has its own spa and wellness centre, complete with heated indoor pool, sauna and treatment room.
- Ocean Beach Hotel & Spa, just a short walk away, offers a variety of treatments at its Oceana wellness centre. From luxury cleansing and anti-ageing facials, to hot stone massages and revitalising body scrubs, there’s plenty to choose from as well as men’s spa treatments and a tanning booth.
What if I just want to book a treatment package?
If you don’t have the time to spare for a whole spa day or weekend, Bournemouth also boasts many venues where you can book in for singular pampering treatments that will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalised.
- Earth Goddess Temple, in the Sir David English Gym on East Way, offers therapies including holistic massage, along with reflexology, cupping and acupressure, all designed to soothe and re-energise your body and mind.
- Crystal Rose Therapies, on Christchurch Road, has a rather exotic and extensive treatment menu that ranges from Reiki and Indian head massage to shellac nails and pedicures.
If you’re struggling with a tired body and mind, take a look at our alternative medicine vouchers – you’ll find everything from aromatherapy to acupuncture and more.
What are some good couples spa treatments in Bournemouth?
Many spas in Bournemouth offer dedicated couples packages which are perfect if you want to treat your other half to an indulgent spa afternoon. Plus, this way you don’t have to miss out on all the fun.
- Forever Gorgeous, at the Queens Hotel on Merrick Road, offers couples massages, facials and body wraps, as well as dedicated packages for best friends, mums and daughters and more.
- Bluewater Spa and Leisure Club is housed within the Best Western Hotel on West Hill Road. It offers an array of treatments including men’s facials and full body massage – all housed within a state-of-the-art wellness centre with a heated spa pool, double sauna and eucalyptus-infused steam room. Pure bliss!
What are some good spa days for hen parties in Bournemouth?
With so many great places to stay and things to do, Bournemouth is the perfect location for a hen party. The town’s abundance of great day spa breaks makes for an amazing day time activity – ideal for nursing those inevitable sore heads!
- Forever Gorgeous boasts an array of hen packages, including access to its luxury lounge, afternoon tea, cake and Prosecco along with a range of spa treatments for the bride and her guests.
- The Royal Bath Hotel also has some great value dedicated hen packages for bridal parties, with multiple spa treatments available.