Beauty and spas in Coventry: things to know before you go
Before you get your bathing suit on and book a spa in Coventry, we’ve got all of your top questions answered to help you relax however you like.
Where can you find the best spa hotel in Coventry?
There are many spa hotels in Coventry where you can re-energise. Whether you’re looking for a specific treatment before a special event or enjoy some leisurely pampering over a weekend, here are a couple of the best spa hotels in the city:
- Doubletree Hilton Hotel Coventry. A reliable pit stop for all of your beauty needs. You don’t have to be a guest to soak in the spa, sauna or steam room. Enjoy four-star treatment, with tasty food and drinks to sample after paddling about the pool.
- Best Western. This golf and spa hotel lies in the secluded and greener parts of Coventry – a great country escape when urban living gets a bit much. It’s ideal for a day spa or full weekend away. The choice is yours, the expertise is theirs.
Where can you find the best laser and beauty treatments in Coventry?
Save time and effort by booking both laser and beauty treatments together. Arrange pre-holiday hair removal while getting your nails done, or add a massage after a pedicure. According to Groupon customer reviews, these are two of the best spas offering laser and beauty treatments in Coventry:
- Spa Beauty. Regarded as one of Coventry’s best beauty salons, Spa Beauty provides plenty of treatment rooms and top-notch lasers for hair removal and IPL, as well as other clinical skin treatments.
- Skin Deep Laser Beauty. Top-rated by our customers, our great deals enable you to get head-to-toe hair removal without burning a hole in your pocket.
Where can I find a Coventry beauty therapist specialising in facial treatments?
Across Coventry there are high-quality treatment centres delivering facials that revitalise your skin. Here are some of the best places to get a facial in Coventry:
- Suzanne’s Beauty. Book in for dermalogica facials, with a range of treatments depending on your skin type. Choose the AGE Smart to smooth out pesky lines, or an Ultra Calming facial, which does exactly what it says on the tin.
- Blusher’s Beauty. With more than three decades’ experience behind them, and an expert team at the helm, relax as they work their magic with deep cleansing facials, dermal rollers and microdermabrasion.
Where is the best spa in Coventry?
Whether you want to escape to a hotel spa, or find a local hidden gem, Coventry has a range of spas to choose from. Here are a couple of our favourites that are in the running as the best spa and beauty places Coventry is home to:
- Mallory Court Hotel. A little piece of luxury outside the city. It’s been awarded five bubbles from The Good Spa Guide, and there’s no better accolade when it comes to pampering. Book a spa day, or escape for a romantic weekend away.
- Little Himalaya. A spa with a difference. Relax in their salt caves, which helps to heal any skin or respiratory ailments, not to mention induce some much-needed shut eye.