Massage in Leeds: things to know before you go
There are so many soothing benefits of a massage, you really don’t need to justify booking. But before you get your fluffy gown on, here are all your pressing questions about massage in Leeds answered.
Where can I find a sports massage in Leeds?
If you’re struggling with a pesky injury and you’re trying to prevent the inevitable from your weekly football, rugby or tennis match, a sports massage in Leeds can help loosen up those stiff loins. Here are some of the best places to grab one:
- Sports Massage Leeds. This place does what it says on the tin. A no nonsense practice with five-star reviews, it’s the champions choice. Based in the Grand Arcade, these experts specialise in pre and post sports massages, as well as injury and prevention.
- Biomechanical Sports Therapist. Specialising in musculoskeletal pains, this treatment centre in Hunslet can deal with all kinds of injuries. It’s a top-rated clinic by our customers, so rest assured you’ll be in good hands here.
- Jim Mason Sports Massage. Handily located in Leeds city centre, you could drop by here after work – or even on your lunchbreak.
Where can I find a Swedish massage in Leeds?
A Swedish massage is ideal to unwind and reduce stress, pain and tension. Escape the city and oil up, before collapsing into the swaddled massage bed to enjoy your treatment at these top places for Swedish massage near you:
- V Massage placed within the ‘Top 3 massage therapists in Leeds’ award in 2018. Slap bang in the centre of Leeds, it’s perfect for their magic hands to knead your knots away.
- Caroline Best Hair & Beauty has rave reviews by our happy customers. Enjoy a 30 or 60-minute Swedish massage and get ready to relax completely at this salon in Morley, south Leeds.
- Thorpe Park Spa is the perfect pocket of peace away from the bustle of the city, beyond Temple Newsam. Their therapists are dab hands at all types of massage.
Where can I find the best full body massage in Leeds?
If you’re feeling pain in multiple areas of your body, there’s only one thing for it. Book yourself in for a full body massage in Leeds for head to toe relaxation. Here are two top places in town:
- Tranquil Moments. Just the name has our mind wandering to essential oils and fluffy dressing gowns. Nestled away inside Leeds’ Master of Craft hairdressers, consider this your new pit stop for when pain or stress creeps in.
- Rosa Thai Massage. Offering up a full body massage with a twist, enjoy an aromatic tiger balm that will relax your muscles. It’s so exclusive, you won’t find it anywhere else in Leeds.
Where can I find a couple’s massage in Leeds?
Spa time is a great gift for a loved one, and arranging it as a couple means you’re treating yourself too. A couple’s massage in Leeds can be a great romantic gesture – and here are some top places offering it:
- Healing Energy Massage. Relax side by side and enjoy the soothing atmosphere of this clinic, with a range of massage options including reflexology and facials.
- Lush Spa. You’ll have heard of Lush Cosmetics. But did you know they have treatment rooms in their deliciously smelling shops? Choose your massage from a menu together and enjoy some shared relaxation.