Salons in Nottingham: things to know before you go
Whether you want the best haircut or nail treatment, Nottingham’s beauty salons will help enhance whatever look you’re going for. We answer your most frequently asked questions answered to make sure you get the most from a top salon in the city.
What are the most popular salons in Nottingham?
Whether you’re looking to style your hair for a big night out, or want to indulge in a pamper package after a morning shopping in Lace Market, Nottingham has a number of hugely popular beauty salons across the centre. Among the most popular are:
- The Loft Salon. Handily located on Trinity Square, this place is popular because of its great deals on shellac polish for both hand and feet.
- Aesthetic Beauty Salon. Enliven your nails on Goose Gate with a gel manicure or pedicure, leaving you feeling glamorous.
- Daisydora Hair and Beauty. Located just outside the city centre, here you can treat yourself to luxurious hand or feet gel polish, with glitter and creative nail art to make you stand out from the crowd.
Where is the best place for tanning treatments in Nottingham?
Nottingham city centre has a variety of options when it comes to tanning. Whether you’re looking for a natural sun-kissed tan for a special occasion, or you want to whip out your summer wardrobe, a tanning treatment can leave you feeling confident and glowing.
We’d recommend the following beauty salons:
- The Tanning Shop is perfectly situated near Old Market Square – so you can get a quick top-up spray tan before a night out with friends.
- H2O Hair and Beauty, not far from the National Justice Museum, allows you to indulge in spray tans, massage, hair colouring and a selection of other beauty treatments.
- Trinity Hair and Beauty can provide you with sun-kissed skin, as well as waxing and facial treatments.
What’s the best Nottingham salon for haircuts and restyling?
If you’re looking to redefine your style then cutting, styling or colouring your hair at one of Nottingham’s salons is the perfect way to stand out from the crowd. But finding the right salon can be tricky. Here are the salons we recommend:
- Daisydora Hair and Beauty offers great value for money. Book the whole family in at this salon, or treat yourself with a luxurious beauty treatments.
- Mallia Hair Studio provides a wide range of services around Aspley, Broxtowe and Cinderhill.
- H2O Hair and Beauty is based in Nottingham city centre, making it handy for nipping in before a night out with friends or a day out with the family.
Can men go to a salon?
Traditionally, men would visit the barbers, but today more salons are offering options for men. Most salons in Nottingham, such as Daisydora and H2O, offer hair and beauty treatments for men.
When should men go to the barbers?
- If you want a simple, easily maintained, traditional haircut like a flat top, buzz cut or military style
- For a shave or beard maintenance
When should men go to a salon?
- For a fuller styles
- If you have longer hair
- For eyebrow shaping, facials, tanning and other beauty treatments