£5 instead of £15 to Enjoy Spectacular Views of the City with Two Tickets to the Echo Wheel of Liverpool - Save 67%
- The 60m ride in the sky is a must for visitors or locals who want to see Liverpool as they've never seen it before
- Experience the city by day or by night
- Special 10% subsidy for accompanying children making it an ultimate family experience
- Receive 25% off a bottle of Champagne and celebrate those special occasions overlooking iconic sights
- Discounted upgrade available for a private capsule taking a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children
- Capsules have full wheelchair access, and heating
- 1 voucher per 2 persons, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid until 31/03/2011, 7 days a week
- No need to book, but remember to bring your voucher with you
- Not valid with other offers
Giants have unfair advantages over regular humans. Aside from superhuman
strength and a long lifespan, the view from up there must be
spectacular. Pretend to be a behemoth version of a Homo Sapien for a day (or
for half a wheel's rotation) with the Echo Wheel of Liverpool. You and another
can take in the city's historic skyline for only £5, rather than the usual fee of
The Echo Wheel of Liverpool is a 60 metre high attraction positioned on the piazza outside the ECHO Arena in Liverpool. It includes 42 fully enclosed and air-conditioned capsules and offers riders spectacular views of the city including the River Mersey, the Welsh mountains and World Heritage Site waterfront. From waaaay up there, let your eyes feast on one of Europe's fastest changing urban landscapes. Perfect for locals and visitors alike, it is an immensely grand view of Liverpool. With today's deal, you and your special plus one can choose to experience the city by day or night. Something worth celebrating? Receive 25% off a bottle of bubbly, and another discount to upgrade to a private capsule. Or take the whole family (or your favourite family members making a maximum of 6 people and two kiddies) in a private capsule.
Let the oooh-ing and ahh-ing commence, with these tickets to ride (the sky!).
What people are saying...
These customer testimonials are wheeley good.