All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 18 hours ago
· 5 days ago
· 5 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £23 for a two-course Chinese meal for two (up to 48% off)
£42 for a two-course Chinese meal for four (up to 52% off)
- Starters may include: hot and sour soup | crab and sweet corn soup | chicken and sweet corn soup |
- Classic platter may include: fried squid | aromatic crispy duck | steamed bun stuffed with lettuce | Takoyaki | vegetable spring roll | New Orleans chicken wings
Mains may include: aubergine with garlic sauce served on an iron pan | fried crab balls | Szechuan chicken | sizzling beef with black pepper and black bean sauce | kung pao chicken legs | sauteed squid | sizzling beef filet
- Customers can choose one of set menus with a choice of at least two items for each part of the meal
- Starter and classic platter are served together and constitute one course
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Valid Mon-Sun 11am-11pm. Valid for option purchased only. Grilled fish in Szechuan pot incurs a surcharge of £5. Verified using our merchant's website on 30 Oct 2017.
About Han's Kitchen at Shangri-La
Han's Kitchen at Shangri-La takes pride in preparing a range of traditional dishes in an informal atmosphere. Homemade flavours can be enjoyed by choosing one of carefully composed set menus, each featuring a double starter, one part of which is a soup, as well as a choice of meat-based or vegetarian mains. Alternatively, patrons can explore an extensive a la carte menu with a wide array of noodles and stir-fries. A kids menu is also on offer.