What You'll Get
- £69 for a sports light aircraft flight experience for one (72% off)
Adrenaline junkies can experience the thrill of flight during a 20-minute sports light aircraft flight over the Derbyshire countryside. Passengers can have a go at flying the dual control aircraft, and once back on the ground, they will be greeted with a glass of bubbly to enjoy the airfield viewing area.
The package includes:
- Thrilling 20-minute flight over Derbyshire in a new sports light aircraft (with a possibility of taking control of a modern 21st century sports aircraft)
- Souvenir: a framed photograph
- 15-minute briefing on aircraft controls
- Complementary glass of bubbly, a tea, coffee or a soft drink
- Certificate of flight
- Possible upgrade to fly past Chatsworth house or a longer area flight
- One-year initial membership of Darley Moor Airsports Club
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance. Booking required by phone on 01335344308. Customers are encouraged to contact the airfield on 01335344308 for specific availability requests. 24-hour cancellation policy; subject to forfeiture. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time for safety briefing. Must be 14 or older; Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult. Ma weight 17 stone. Not suitable for pregnant women or those suffering from high blood pressure, heart conditions, back problems or epilepsy. All equipment provided. Memorandum of Understanding must be completed and signed on arrival. Cancellations due to adverse weather conditions will be rescheduled. Additional photos can be purchased for a surcharge. Spectators are welcome free of charge. Pricing verified using our merchant's website on 23 Mar 2016.
About Darley Moor Airsports
Darley Moor Airsports Club helps people get a birds'-eye view with lessons and experiences in paragliding, hang gliding, paramotoring or microlight flying. Their instructors range from a three-times world champion to world record holders, British cross-country champion, British distance record holder, Royal Aeroclub gold medal winner and former members of the British hang-gliding and paragliding teams. They have also featured on television on shows such as Blue Peter, The Natural World or The Gadget Show.