Visit this vineyard in the heart of Somerset to learn about the wine-making process and taste some local produce
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
About This Deal
Choose from 8 Options
- £8 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for one (20% off)
- £16 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for two (20% off)
- £24 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for three (20% off)
- £32 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for four (20% off)
- £40 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for five (20% off)
- £48 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for six (20% off)
- £56 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for seven (20% off)
£64 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for eight (20% off)
- Customers will taste a minimum of three wines
- Tour lasts between 90 and 120 minutes
- Tours commence at 11 a.m.
- 18 May
- 8, 22 June
- 6, 20, 27 July
- 3, 17, 24 August
- 7, 8, 14, 15, 21 September
For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Expires 21 Sep 2019. Limit of 1 per 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. New customers only. Booking required, please call 01749 860 331; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations once booking is made. 1 reschedule permitted. All rescheduling is subject to availability. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 16 Jan 2019.
About Wraxall Vineyard
Nestled on a south-facing slope between the Mendip and Quantock Hills in Somerset, Wraxall Vineyard dates back to 1974 and is an ideal location for growing a variety of grapes that capture the very essence of English wine. The winery's signature services include the production of white, rosé and sparkling wines, tours and tastings, and teaching about growing and making wine in the United Kingdom.