Massages in Newcastle: things to know before you go
Nothing beats a massage to oust the knots and leave you feeling revitalised from head to toe. Before you collapse into the massage bed, we’ve answered a few of your most common questions.
Where can I find the best massage therapy in Newcastle?
Finding the time to escape the busy city life for just a moment isn’t easy, but with these tranquil spas and salons you’ll be able to escape the hustle and bustle any time you please. Here are some of the best massages in Newcastle:
- Beauty and the Spa is tucked away in the heart of the city, for a quiet oasis not too far from the action. Top rated by our customers, the massage treatments here will balance and purify you in no time.
- Hairbase is also centrally located and has amazing deals on a full body massage, so you’ll come away feeling relaxed from head to toe.
- Oasis Massage Centre has an unrivalled location on St. Mary’s Place, so you can stop by whenever the aches start to creep in. They specialise in Asian therapies, for a physical and mental boost.
Why not treat that special someone in your life to a massage with the help of our handy spa gift guide ?
Where can I find the best sports massage in Newcastle?
A sports massage is ideal for keeping your body in tip-top condition, helping you to prevent future injuries and recover quicker. Here are some of the best sports massages in Newcastle:
- Cobra Health & Fitness provides the choice of a 30 or 60-minute sports massage, perfect for those times you’ve overindulged in the gym.. Highly rated by our customers, the therapists here will help you recover from any injury-related aches as well as avoid any future ones.
- J’aime Sports Therapy boasts plenty of 5-star reviews, all from the magical hands of one highly trained sports therapist. Ideal for rehabilitation and customised training programmes.
Where can I find the best Thai massage in Newcastle?
A Thai massage is more like a yoga workout (with less effort on your side) and is praised for its bountiful benefits, including lowering stress levels and improving flexibility. Here’s where you can find the best Thai massages in Newcastle:
- Westoe Beauty Clinic will leave you feeling like you’ve been whisked away to Thailand with its all-star reviews from our customers. Feel your energy levels rising with a special authentic Thai massage using a hot poultice.
- No. 1 Thai Massage really lives up to its name, scooping awards regularly for treatments and spa days. Enjoy Thai oils as well as a traditional Thai massage.
Where can I find a spa hotel offering massage in Newcastle?
If you’re looking for a day of pure relaxation, or a pre-party treatment, there’s no better place than a spa hotel. Here are a couple of the best in Newcastle:
- Crowne Plaza. With stellar reviews from our customers, enjoy the hotel’s spa facilities for the day including a pool and jacuzzi. Our deals also include a range of pampering treatments, from a Mediterranean back massage to a refreshing body exfoliation.
- Malmaison Newcastle. Although in the heart of Newcastle city centre, you’ll feel miles away from the bustle inside this elegant hotel. Enjoy spa day packages and body treatments for an afternoon of pure bliss.