What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £29.95 for a two-course meal and show for two (50% off)
- £44.95 for a two-course meal and show for four (62% off)
- £79.99 for a two-course meal and show for eight (67% off)
- 3 December: The Soul On Sunday Christmas Party featuring 12-piece 70s Soul Maestros
- 26 December: The Scottish Pink Floyd
- 28 December: Non Jovi, Cheat Loaf and P.L.O.
30 December: The Best of the Rest 2017
- 5 January: The Late Late Christmas Party featuring ‘Till Death Us Do Party with ELVIS “in the room”
- 6 January: The Late Late Christmas Party featuring ‘Till Death Us Do Party with ELVIS “in the room”
- 12 January: Spiders On Mars Glasgow’s Tribute to David Bowie
- 13 January: The Springsteen Sessions (£5 surcharge per person paid directly to the merchant at point of redemption)
- 19 January: Smooth and Sexy, tribute to Michale Bublé and Tina Turner
- 20 January: The Soul Foundation
26 January: Hotel Caledonia, a tribute to The Eagles
- 2 February: Fleetwood Max
- 3 February: 60’s Party Night with Ready Steady Go!
- 9 February: 70’s and 80’s Night with Boogie Nights
- 10 February: Roxy Musique (£5 surcharge per person paid directly to the merchant at point of redemption)
- 16 February: Sex Bomb, a tribute to Michael Bublé and Tom Jones
- 17 February: DurananDuran
- 23 February: Electric 80’s
24 February: 60’s Party Night with Itchycoo Park
- 2 March: The Absolute Jam
The Fine Print
Expires 2 Mar 2018. Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 8 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Appointment required. Call 01698 360085; provide Coupon Code. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Eat-in only. £5 surcharge per person for The Springsteen Sessions (13 Jan 2018) and Roxy Musique (10 Feb 2018). Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 2 Nov 2017.
About The Ferry
Having operated as a carrier for 32 years, The Ferry was permanently moored in 1989. Since then, it has seen several renovations and after 2005 the two-deck boat has been operating as a fully-functional restaurant and event venue, offering everything from set menus to buffets and vegetarian-friendly fare. The Ferry regularly plays host to various live performances, especially pop and rock music tribute bands, as well as weddings and other festive occasions. Christmas parties at The Ferry strive to be known for creative menus and entertainment ideas.