What You'll Get
Choose from 4 Options
- £6 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for one (40% off)
- £10 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for two (50% off)
- £19 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for four (53% off)
£25 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for six (58% off)
- Explore shadowy alleys near Sweeney Todd’s notorious Fleet Street barber shop and Mrs Lovett’s pie shop
- Hear how Sweeney chose, robbed and killed his victims
- Take in Sweeney Todd-associated spots like St Dunstans church, as well as Temple Bar, where executed criminals’ heads were displayed in the 17th century
- Learn about Sawney Bean and his family, a tale with much in common with the Sweeney Todd story
Meeting at Temple Station: weekly on Fridays at 6.30 pm
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required by email at: email@example.com. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid only for option purchased. Under 16s must be accompanied by adult. New customers only. For any inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org. Departing from Temple Underground Station. Based on the highest priced option. Verified using our merchant's website on 24 Mar 2016.
About Jack The Ripper-Walks
Boasting over 21 years of experience, Jack The Ripper-Walks offers insights into the metropolis' notorious past during a choice of walking tours. Participants get to traverse the streets of London and revisit former crime scenes as the guide paints a picture of the background poverty and degredation to these gruesome murders. With the aid of maps, photographs and drawings, the tour uncovers theories old and new, legends and narratives.