What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £14 for a Manchester City Stadium and Club Tour child ticket with souvenir photo (30% off)
- £15 for a Manchester City Stadium and Club Tour senior (over 65) or student ticket with souvenir photo (25% off)
£20 a Manchester City Stadium and Club Tour adult ticket with souvenir photo (22% off)
- Includes a framed 6’’ x 9’’ photo and a Club lanyard
- 70-minute professionally guided tour of the club and stadium, including a behind-the-scenes look at the press conference room and warm-up area, home player dressing room, the tunnel, pitch side, and the Manager’s chair
- 20-minute self-guided tour around the exhibition, including a look at the Club’s heritage, current situation and future ambitions and plans
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Not valid on bank holidays. Excludes 16-26th February 2018. Limit 1 per person, may buy 24 additional as gifts. Appointment required, please call +44 161 444 1894 (option 4 then option 2); provide Groupon codes. Office open for bookings Mon-Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 10am-5pm. Present printed Groupon upon arrival. No cancellations, refund or exchange permitted. Valid only for option purchased. Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Not valid on Match Days (subject to fixture changes) or opening training session. Excludes The Legends’ Stadium and Club Tour and The Match Day Club & Stadium Tour. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any special requirements including wheelchair users. Over 65s required to show identification. Verified using our merchant's website on 16 Oct 2017.
About Manchester City Football Club
Established in 1880, Manchester City Football Club enjoyed its most successful period in the 1960s and 70s, when it won the League Championship, FA Cup, League Cup and European Cup Winners' Cup. It has regained its stature in recent years, having secured two Premier League titles, in 2011 and 2014. Since 2003, Man City's home ground is the City of Manchester stadium, boasting a capacity of 47,405 people.