All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· a day ago
· 2 days ago
· 3 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £26 for a three-course Indian meal for two, Sunday – Thursday (up to 45% off)
- £28.50 for a three-course Indian meal for two, Friday – Saturday (up to 40% off)
- £50 for a three-course Indian meal for four, Sunday – Thursday (up to 45% off)
- £55 for a three-course Indian meal for four, Friday – Saturday (up to 40% off)
The meal includes:
- Poppadom and pickle tray to share between pairs
Choice of starter may include: taranga chicken tikka gulnar seekh kebab garlic spiced mushrooms paneer pakora
Choice of main may include: Kashmiri karahi saag wala gosht dhaba murgi Chennai chicken Tandoori chicken
Pilau rice or boiled rice each
- Click here to see the full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Booking required, please call 0115 9415455; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid only for appetisers as starters. Excludes soft shell crab and quail appetisers. Additional charges for king prawn starter: £3.50, king prawn main curry: £7.95, lamb starter: £1.95, lamb main: £2.95, fish starter: £1.95, fish main: £2.95; all payable directly to the merchant. A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to the bill. Valid daily 5pm-9.30pm. Valid for eat-in only. Verified using our merchant's menu on 6 Jun 2018.
About Singh's Restaurant
Boasting a central Nottingham location, Singh's Restaurant serves up traditional Indian dishes with a modern Punjabi twist. The menu features classic curries such as masala and jalfrezi, as well as shahi treasures including marinated chicken fillet cooked with seven spices. The contemporary dining space boasts ambient lighting, sleek leather chairs and a bar, while an open kitchen gives diners a view of the chefs at work. Singh's Restaurant came second in the Nottingham Post Indian Restaurant of the Year 2014 awards.