What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £26 for a three-course Indian meal for two on Sunday – Thursday (up to 50% off)
- £28.50 for a three-course Indian meal for two on Friday – Saturday (up to 45% off)
- £50 for a three-course Indian meal for four on Sunday – Thursday (up to 52% off)
- £55 for a three-course Indian meal for four on Friday – Saturday (up to 47% off)
The meal includes:
- Poppadom and pickle tray to share between pairs
- Choice of starter may include: taranga chicken tikka | gulnar seekh kebab | garlic spiced mushrooms | paneer pakora
- Choice of main may include: Kashmiri karahi | saag wala gosht | dhaba murgi | mixed tandoori | Chennai chicken | tarka dal | Hyderabadi paneer
Pilau rice, boiled rice or plain naan to share between pairs
- Click here to see the full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 15 Dec 2017. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 0115 9415455; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. 48-hour rescheduling policy. Excludes days not listed in option purchased, as they do differ depending on option. Sitting times available from 5pm-9:30pm only. Valid for option purchased only. Valid only for appetisers as starters. Excludes soft shell crab and quail appetisers. Valid for poppadoms up to £0.80, pickles up to £1.20, and side up to £2.95 to share between pairs, and starter up to £6.50 and main up to £16.95 per person. Additional charges for king prawn starter: £3.50, king prawn main curry: £7.95, lamb starter: £1.95, lamb main: £2.95, fish starter: £1.95, fish main: £2.95; all payable direct. Upgrades on rice or naan are available at full menu value. A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to the bill. Valid for eat-in only. Verified using our merchant's website on 14 Sep 2017.
About Singh's Restaurant
Boasting a central Nottingham location, Singh's Restaurant serves up traditional Indian dishes with a modern Punjabi twist. The menu features classic curries such as masala and jalfrezi, as well as shahi treasures including marinated chicken fillet cooked with seven spices. The contemporary dining space boasts ambient lighting, sleek leather chairs and a bar, while an open kitchen gives diners a view of the chefs at work. Singh's Restaurant came second in the Nottingham Post-Indian Restaurant of the Year 2014 awards.