All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £15 for deluxe afternoon tea for two (44% off)
- £20 for deluxe afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for two (49% off)
- £30 for deluxe afternoon tea for four (44% off)
- £40 for deluxe afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for four (49% off)
Deluxe afternoon tea includes:
- Chef’s selection of finger sandwiches on farmhouse white or wholemeal bread: cucumber | smoked salmon | mature cheddar cheese and tomato | ham and piccalilli
- Warm scones with butter, clotted cream and jam
- Selection of chef’s cakes
- Small warm chocolate fondue with fruit
- Breakfast tea or filter coffee
- Parking charges apply: £3 for 4 hours
- Clients with any special dietary requirements should call the hotel to book after purchasing a voucher
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. May be repurchased every 30 days. Must be 18 or older. Valid on option purchased only. Parking charges apply. Afternoon Tea can be served in The Lounge area, The Garden Room, The Bar or The Sun Terrace. Verified using our merchant's website and receipt on 25 Jul 2018.
About Best Western Grosvenor Hotel Stratford
A whitewashed townhouse façade leads to lavish interiors and modern, minimalist rooms at Best Western Grosvenor Hotel Stratford. The Garden Room Restaurant is dressed in rich colours and intricately-decorated walls, while the menu offers an array of classic British dishes and refined afternoon tea. Stratford-upon-Avon, with its rich Shakespearian history, sits a mere ten-minute stroll away.