All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £69 for a choice of six escape room games for up to six: off-peak times (35% off)
- £89 for a choice of six escape room games for up to six: peak times (44% off)
Available one-hour escape games include:
- Blackwing’s Cave: superhero-themed confrontation involving an evil genius and elaborate traps
- Sherlock’s Despair: a detective mystery surrounding the unsolved case of the famous investigator
- The Flying Dutchman: participants must find a way to escape the ghastly ship commanded by the fabled spectre
- War on Horizon Alpha: set in space, this concept sees a team of rebels infiltrate a vital facility of an interplanetary dictatorship
- Butcher’s Lair: unsuspecting dinner guests discover the host might be planning to put them on the menu
- Heist Plan: The Garage: a gang of street racers must work to fix the engine of a broken car, steal back another vehicle from a rival gang and complete their job in time
Please note: voucher is not valid on Saturdays. Please do not attempt to use on that day.
The Fine Print
Expires 28 Feb 2018. Limit 1 per up to 6 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required online at http://www.breakinescaperooms.co.uk/. Enter your Groupon code into the Voucher Code field at checkout. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations permitted. Must be 16 or older. Valid for off peak: Mon-Fri 10am-4pm, peak: Mon-Fri 5pm-10pm and Sun 10am-10pm. See website to check availability. Excludes bank holidays. Verified using our merchant's website on 31 Jan 2017.
About Breakin Escape Rooms
Located a short stroll away from Highbury and Islington station, on the bustling Holloway Road, Breakin Escape Rooms offer immersive and interactive experiences for teams of three to six people. Each mystery has been carefully designed to boost the level of engagement, providing an opportunity to break the ice or create memories for groups of friends, colleagues or families. Games such as Blackwing’s Cave or The Flying Dutchman are based on well-established genres and come with colourful backstories and surprising twists.