Pairs can sip tea and enjoy scones and fresh mini cakes, or opt for afternoon tea to add finger sandwiches; seven locations available
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £11.95 for luxury cream tea for two (33% off)
- £17 for classic afternoon tea for two (39% off)
- £24 for sparkling afternoon tea for two (37% off)
Luxury cream tea includes: freshly-baked raisin and plain scones with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry jam | selection of fresh mini cakes and macaroons | choice of tea
Afternoon tea includes:
- Finger sandwiches: cucumber with cream cheese | egg mayo and mustard | Scottish smoked salmon and soft cheese | pastrami, horseradish sauce and pickles
- Freshly-baked raisin and plain scones with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Assortment of fresh mini cakes
- Choice of tea
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 1 Sep 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Redemption: No booking required, waiting times may apply at peak times. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Menu is subject to change. Please refer to https://www.cafedepierre.com/location/ for opening times. Valid on option purchased only.
About Cafe De Pierre at Debenhams
Boasting multiple locations across the UK, Cafe De Pierre is a French-style patisserie serving up an array of freshly-baked cakes and pastries. Customers can choose from breakfast and lunch options, and opt for either afternoon or cream tea. Those with a sweet tooth can also order a slice of cake to take home.