All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 6 days ago
· Reviewed 8 days ago
· Reviewed 8 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £21 for Executive Chef Richard Cephus’s Cheese Lovers afternoon tea for two (46% off)
- £29 for Executive Chef Richard Cephus’s Cheese Lovers afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for two (41% off)
- £21 for traditional afternoon tea for two (46% off)
- £29 for traditional afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for two (41% off)
Cheese Lovers afternoon tea includes:
- Savoury treats: mini oak-smoked bagel and cream cheese | roasted gammon ham and goats’ cheese curd open sandwich | plum tomato, mozzarella and basil wraps | mint and cucumber finger sandwiches | aged cheddar cheese scones with chive margarine | Mini Feta cheese and chorizo tartlet, aged balsamic * Sweet treats: mascarpone panna cotta | salted dark chocolate cheese cake | honey and cottage cheese fruit tart | Baileys cream cheese-filled macaroons Traditional afternoon tea includes: * Savoury treats: free-range egg mayonnaise and wild rocket focaccia bread | honey mustard ham and tomato wrap | miniature oak-smoked salmon bagel and cream cheese | mint and cucumber, granary bread * Freshly baked buttermilk fruit and plain scones with Cornish clotted cream and homemade strawberry jam * Sweet treats: Baileys cream cheese - filled macarons | citrus Victoria sponge cake | vodka and lime cheesecake | seasonal fresh fruit tart
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as a gift. Themed afternoon tea, subject to season change. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. £3 surcharge for weekend bookings. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol consumption. For enquiries by phone, please call 020 7262 5022 strictly between 10 am and 6pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's price list on 2 Aug 2017.
About Corus Hotel - Hyde Park
The 200-year-old Georgian structure of the Corus Hotel Hyde Park overlooks Kensington Park Gardens and Park Lane. The hotel offers four star accommodation for leisure and business travellers alike, boasting a host of standard, family and executive rooms with Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Guests and visitors can enjoy Hungarian cuisine at The Gay Hussar, Malaysian afternoon tea or a French bistro-style menu at L'Étoile. Event spaces are available for hire for private dining, parties or special occasions, with event coordinators on hand to help things run smoothly. The hotel offers a convenient spot close to the West End, ideal for shopping in Oxford Street, checking out museums in South Kensington, and visiting Buckingham Palace. It's part of the Corus chain, which has eight city and country-house hotels dotted around the UK.