All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- £21 for traditional afternoon tea for two (46% off)
- £29 for traditional afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for two (41% off)
Traditional afternoon tea includes:
- Hot smoked salmon and rocket croissant | Free range egg and cress, rosemary focaccia | Smoked chicken and avocado, brioche | Spinach, beetroot and goats cheese wrap
- Freshly baked buttermilk fruit and plain scones | Cornish clotted cream and homemade raspberry jam
- Sweet treats: Chocolate and raspberry mousse | Lemon curd red velvet cake | Coconut and crème patissière filled éclairs | Mini key lime pies
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as a gift. Themed afternoon tea, subject to season change. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival (booking confirmation are not accepted). £3 surcharge for weekend bookings. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol consumption. For enquiries by phone, please call 020 7262 5022 strictly between 10 am and 6pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A minimum of 24 hours notice for dietary requirement. Unable to cater for vegan or dairy/lactose free for afternoon tea. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's price list on 2 Aug 2017.
About Corus Hotel - Hyde Park
The 200-year-old Georgian structure of the Corus Hotel Hyde Park overlooks Kensington Park Gardens and Park Lane. The hotel offers four-star accommodation for leisure and business travellers alike, boasting a host of standard, family and executive rooms with Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Event spaces are available for hire for private dining, parties or special occasions, with event coordinators on hand to help things run smoothly. The hotel offers a convenient spot close to the West End, ideal for shopping in Oxford Street, checking out museums in South Kensington, and visiting Buckingham Palace. It's a part of the Corus chain, which has eight city and country-house hotels dotted around the UK.