Duos can indulge in a spread of sweet and savoury treats, served with tea or coffee and an optional glass of Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- £21 for traditional afternoon tea for two (46% off)
- £29 for traditional afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for two (41% off)
Traditional afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of loose teas
- Savoury: cucumber with cream cheese, dill and chives on granary bread | ham, wild rocket with grain mustard mayonnaise rolled spinach wrap | Scottish smoked salmon with lemon and dill butter on beetroot bread | egg mayonnaise with chopped shallots and watercress tartlet
- Scones: freshly baked citrus and raisin scones | freshly baked maple syrup, bacon and cheese scones | clotted cream, fruit jam and spicy fruit chutney
- Sweet: wafer basket filled honey cream seasonal berries | lemon and blood orange mousse | caramel and hazelnut Nutella brownie | strawberry and mango délice
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people. Maximum party size of 8 only. Menu is subject to changes without notice given. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival (booking confirmation are not accepted). £3 surcharge for weekend bookings. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol consumption. For enquiries by phone, please call 020 7262 5022 strictly between 10 am and 6pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A minimum of 24 hours notice for dietary requirement. Unable to cater for vegan or dairy/lactose free for afternoon tea. Discretionary 10% service charge will be added for any extra orders from a la carte/ drinks menu. Valid for option purchased only.
About Corus Hotel - Hyde Park
The 200-year-old Georgian structure of the Corus Hotel Hyde Park overlooks Kensington Park Gardens and Park Lane. The hotel offers four-star accommodation for leisure and business travellers alike, boasting a host of standard, family and executive rooms with Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Event spaces are available for hire for private dining, parties or special occasions, with event coordinators on hand to help things run smoothly. The hotel offers a convenient spot close to the West End, ideal for shopping in Oxford Street, checking out museums in South Kensington, and visiting Buckingham Palace. It's a part of the Corus chain, which has eight city and country-house hotels dotted around the UK.