A professional silouette artist can create a single or double silhouette based on photograph; comes framed in a white acid-free 5” x 7” card
About This Deal
- What’s included: single or double 5” x 7” personalised and framed hand-cut silhouette
- Customers submit a profile photograph via email; learn how to take a correct photograph
- Each silhouette is an original, handmade work of art
- The silhouettes are cut free-hand, not computer-generated
- Comes framed in a white acid-free 5” x 7” card
- The silhouettes can either hang on the wall or stand with its easel backing
- The frame measures 15cm x 20cm
How to redeem your voucher:
- Visit https://www.cutartrichard.com/, go to the contact section at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your name and email address.
- In the subject section, please enter which option you have purchased.
- In the Message section, enter your Groupon security code.
- Submit - The merchant will then contact you with further instructions.
The delivery fee is not included in the offer.
Delivery takes approximately eight business days from the redemption date.
Delivery costs £2.
About Cut Art Richard
Richard Rajmon is a silhouette artist with 30 years of experience on the field of art. He creates unique personalized Silhouette portraits. It’s a perfect gift and keepsake for families and friends. All his portraits are made by freehand. His only tools are black silhouette paper and a pair of surgical scissors. He looks at his subject and cut the profile out. He uses traditional method involving no lights, tracing or drawing or any machine or computer. Resulting in a most charming, detailed and highly accurate likeness. This is what “freehand” means. Silhouette story; Two hundred years ago, before cameras were born, if someone wish to have a picture from themselves or from a loved one, and can’t afford to pay for a portrait painter, then visited a Silhouette artist. In a matter of minutes, only using a skillful eye and a pair of scissors, he would have produced a miniature portrait with a remarkable resemblance to his subject. However, their popularity is being reborn in a new generation of people who appreciate the Silhouette as a nostalgic and unique way of capturing a loved one’s image. It’s an extremely rare art form. Richard is among the few still in trade.