Up to four people can relax in the canal side restaurant with a balcony and views of the trip boats and canals; glass of Prosecco available
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £14 for canal side traditional afternoon tea for two (56% off)
- £18 for canal side traditional afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco each for two (51% off)
- £28 for canal side traditional afternoon tea for four (56% off)
- £36 for canal side traditional afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco each for four (51% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of scones, cakes and sandwiches
- Variety of white and brown triangle sandwiches including ham, cheese and onion with tuna mayo
- One plain and one sultana scone with cream and jam per person
- Sliced cake
- Bottomless tea or coffee; please ask for a refill at any time
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. If you have any dietary requirements or preferences, please notify the merchant in advance. Afternoon tea is served in the Canal Side Gongoozler restaurant Mon-Sun noon-4pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About Dudley Canal and Tunnel Trust
Guiding groups through a network of hidden waterways, Dudley Canal and Tunnel Trust brings history to life with videos, lifelike reconstructions and impressive sound and lighting displays. The range of tours includes 45-minute and two-hour jaunts through Dudley's tunnels, three-hour expeditions to Netherton's tunnels and a six-hour tour encompassing the sights of both locations. The New Portal building houses the Gongoozler, a restaurant serving lunches and dinners.