Areas such as lips, nasolabial folds or marionette lines can be revitalised by injecting up to 1ml of dermal filler; consultation included
About This Deal
- Includes consultation
- Treatment areas: nasolabial folds | marionette lines | lip plump
- Treatment most effective on lips and fine line lines
- Patients are encouraged to seek independent medical advice before treatment
- Products used:
- Nasolabial folds: Perfectha Deep
- Marionette lines: Perfectha Deep
- Lip plump: Perfectha Derm
*What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
*How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
*What areas can be treated?
Available treatment areas include nasolabial folds, marionette lines and lips.
*What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
- Expires 4 months after purchase.
- New customers only.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
- Booking required, please call 02039650299; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival.
- Same day appointments accepted.
- 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Consultation required and included; full refund if found unsuitable.
- Patients are encouraged to seek independent medical advice before treatment.
- Treatment is most effective on lips and fine lines.
- Valid for option purchased only.
About Elite Skin
Located just a short stroll from Paddington tube and train stations, Elite Skin offers a range of aesthetic treatments that aim to help customers address matters of beauty and confidence. Focusing on accentuating the natural beauty and taking a variety of lifestyle factors into consideration, the facility sets out to add a personal touch to the services. The clinic uses an array of advanced technologies, enabling therapies such as laser hair removal and PRP. The team speak English, Arabic, Russian and German.