Clear braces, designed to realign crooked teeth, can be fitted at this dental clinic in Birmingham
About This Deal
- What’s included: six-month clear braces on one or both arches
- Products used: Smiles© clear braces
What are Six Month Smiles© cosmetic braces?
These clear, fixed braces are designed to gently straighten and align the teeth which are visible when smiling. The procedure focuses on overbites, spacing issues, crowding, over jet, open bite, under bite, cross bites and misplaced teeth midline. An impression is taken of teeth before a single or double arch set of braces is positioned and bonded.
How many appointments are required?
Adjustments are needed every two to four weeks over the course of treatment, which will vary in length between individuals but is usually completed in an average time of six months. Once the course is complete, the client will return to have the braces removed and a retainer fitted.
What is a retainer?
A clear plastic mould which fits comfortably over teeth and which should be worn for a time period depending on the condition of the client’s teeth. It is designed to keep teeth in their new position, and should be kept clean at all times.
- Expires 4 months after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- New customers only.
- Booking required, please call 0121 428 2999. Present Groupon on arrival.
- 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Not suitable for patients with gum disease, oral cancer, mouth sores, rampant tooth decay, requirement of multiple extractions.
- Consultation required prior to treatment and if deemed medically unsuitable, a full refund will be given.
- Therapist-client confidentiality privileges apply.
- Consultation inclusive at no extra charge.
- 10% off removable retainers with the voucher.
- Only available to customers who have visited dentist in last 6 months
- GDC: 83613.
About Euro Dental Care
Euro Dental Care offers cosmetic services for teeth, such as whitening, clear braces and implants. The clinic also offers skin rejuvenation treatment and lipolysis. The team makes an effort to pay attention to clients in order to help them feel comfortable, and use up-to-date technology such as digital radiography. The clinic's Dr Manish Aggarwal has won several awards, including Invisalign Platinum Doctor in 2008 and 2009.