What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £19.50 for an ICEBAR experience with a second cocktail in the warm bar for one (up to 28% off)
- £39 for an ICEBAR experience with a second cocktail in the warm bar for two (up to 29% off)
- £78 for an ICEBAR experience with a second cocktail in the warm bar for four (up to 29% off)
£117 for an ICEBAR experience with a second cocktail in the warm bar for six (up to 21% off)
- The Icebar is kept at -5°c and made from sustainably sourced Arctic river ice from Northern Sweden
- Guests will be provided with a designer thermal cape and gloves for their ICEBAR experience
- Second cocktail can be selected from Greatest Hits, Remixed Classics, Bubbles or Mocktails lists. Does not include gin and tonics
The Fine Print
Valid 3 Jan - Mar 31 2018. Available Sun-Thu. Not valid on Valentines day. Maximum group size is 25. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 10 additional as a gift. Check availability here and book here. Alternatively, please call 02074788910; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance. 48-hour cancellation policy. Same day reservations accepted over the phone. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to ICEBAR booking time; late arrival time may result in a reduced session time or service. Cocktail in the warm bar can be claimed either before or after ICEBAR session subject to venue opening times, please review when booking. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their regular menu price. Menu items subject to change based on seasonal availability or market change. Entire redeemable value of the voucher must be used in a single visit. Verified using our merchant's website on 13 Nov 2017.
About ICEBAR London
A cold sensory experience where the walls, bar, tables and even each guest's own personal glass are made from crystal clear ice, ICEBAR London is the UK’s only permanent bar made of ice and is kept at -5°C all year round. Once a year the entire bar is completely transformed with a new design theme and layout by a team of skilled ice designers and sculptors, using new ice from the Torne River in northern Sweden. With each new design, the designers build on the tradition of groundbreaking innovation and style for which ICEBAR has become famous. Enjoy all new seasonal menu designed by lead chef Dimitry Rode (previously Galvin at Windows and Marcus) including a seabass ceviche, maple glazed salmon baked in bark and a fabulous Iberico presa, known as the Wagyu of pork, finished in the coal oven for even more flavour.