What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £15 for a hop-on-hop-off live guided Beatles with city tour for two adults (53% off)
- £19.50 for a hop-on-hop-off live guided Beatles with city tour for family (two adults and three children) (51% off)
Hop-on-hop-off Liverpool City and The Beatles Tour
Liverpool is known worldwide as being the city that produced one of the greatest pop bands that ever existed! John, Paul, George and Ringo called Liverpool home and left a lasting legacy for the city through their music. None more so through songs like Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane, both of which can be found in the city. With this tour, customers get a 24-hour ticket for a multilingual guided tour available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin. The live tour will be winding its way through the city centre, before heading to the Strawberry Fields, Penny Lane, John Lennon’s and Paul McCartney’s childhood homes at Mendips and Forthlin Road. The tour will end with a riverfront drive back to the city centre. Guests can also use exclusive offers for local attractions, restaurants and bars, or choose to upgrade their tickets to include discounts at The Beatles Story and the Wheel of Liverpool.
- Pier Head
- Chapel Street – Western Approaches
- Lord Street – Liverpool One Shopping Centre
- Victoria Street – Mathew Street and The Cavern Club
- William Brown Street – Liverpool World Museum, Walker Art Gallery, St Georges Hall and the Empire Theatre
- Queens Square – Radio City Tower
- Brownlow Hill – Adelphi Hotel
- Mount Pleasant – The Metropolitan Cathedral
- Philharmonic Dining Rooms
- Upper Duke Street – The Liverpool Cathedral
- St Lukes Church – Bold Street
- Duke Street – China Town
- Liverpool One
- Albert Dock – UNESCO World Heritage Site full of shops, hotels, restaurants, The Beatles Story, Tate, Maritime Museum and International Slavery Museum
- Strawberry Fields
- Penny Lane
- Otterspool Prom
- Festival Gardens
- Brunswick – Team Sport Go-Karting
Tickets must be purchased 24 hours in advance.
The Fine Print
Valid from 1 Apr 2017. Tour will not be operating on Sunday 2 Apr 2017 due to road closures throughout the city. Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 5 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Vouchers must be redeemed at Canada Boulevard Stop number 1. Family ticket valid for 2 adults and 3 children between 5 - 16 years old. Valid on option purchased only. Service may be stopped due to adverse weather conditions and events around the city centre. Please follow merchant's social media channels on Facebook and Twitter for updates on any changes in service before the trip. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Verified using our merchant's price list on 22 Mar 2017.
About Liverpool City Sights
An open-top tour bus operator in Liverpool, Liverpool City Sights shows the sights of Liverpool through an educational tour in a bright, recognisable bus. Bus tours of Liverpool depart every twenty minutes and each complete tour lasts one hour. The Sightseeing Liverpool bus tour encompasses 15 stops starting at the famous Liver Buildings, including St George’s Hall, The Walker Art Gallery, The Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral and The Anglican Cathedral.