Spas in Leeds: things to know before you go
Away from the hectic shopping and nightlife, a relaxing massage can be just the trick. Before you book, here are your essential questions answered.
Where can I find a spa in Leeds city centre?
It’s always useful to take a pit stop in town on your lunchbreak or as part of a shopping trip – and in a city like Leeds that’s more than possible. Here are a handful of the best spas in Leeds city centre for you to get robed and ready for in town:
- RM-UK has four luxury floors of beauty, spa and hair treatments and a roof terrace. Their spa is an Aveda Spa – a city sanctuary where you’ll be nourished head to toe with premium products.
- La Belle use Thai treatments and oils to provide a truly rejuvenating experience. From head massages to hot stones you’ll find some pretty unique treatments on their menu – take your pick.
- Bangkok Therapy is an urban hideaway nestled away on Commercial Street. They also use Eastern remedies and treatments with an oasis that makes you feel like you’ve just landed in the Far East.
What are the best spa hotels in Leeds?
Spa hotels in Leeds are a match made in pampering heaven. Enjoy a day of treatments – lounging by the pool and some luxurious accommodation – or just book in for a massage or two. Here are a couple of the best spa hotels in Leeds to escape to when the going gets tough:
- Britannia Leeds. Set in the inspiring backdrop of the Yorkshire Dales, this spa hotel in Leeds has everything you need to unwind for a couple of days. Relax by the pool, in the sauna or hot tub, and choose from great spa packages on offer here.
- Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa. This hotel spa is close enough to pop to after a bit of shopping, and just far enough to escape the bustle. Book a few pre-party treatments or stay overnight for a whole weekend of pampering. Just make sure you’ve got that spa etiquette down with our guide.
Where can I find a spa day in Leeds?
Book in to a spa in Leeds for a full day of treatments of your choice. Many of the places in and around the city offer day packages which you can tailor to create your perfect pampering session. Here are a couple of our top picks:
- The Spa at Oulton Hall is one of the finest spas in Yorkshire. Immerse yourself with full use of their thermal and relaxation suite and pool. If you’re looking to relax with a loved one, this spa is ideal for a couple’s retreat.
- Be Beautiful By Simran is a beauty spa in Chapel Allerton that’s highly rated by many Leeds locals. With a range of treatments from massages to manicures, you’ll leave feeling 10 years younger.
What spa offers are there in Leeds?
There are a range of packages on offer with our spa vouchers in Leeds. Enjoy treating yourself to some relaxation, without the high price tag. Take a look at our range of spa deals including everything from facials and massages through to haircare and skincare.