Duos and families alike can see the main sights of Liverpool in a guided bus tour, and opt to follow the footsteps of the Fab Four
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Red Route City Tour or Blue Route - Beatles and City Tour
- Click here for departure times:
- Departure location: Canada Boulevard, stop number 2
- Complimentary glass of bubbly for adults at The Philharmonic Dining Rooms at Stop 8 upon presentation of bus ticket to the bar staff, one per adult ticket
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: children’s ticket rates apply to children aged 2-14
- Family ticket is for two adults and three children
- Free admission for children under two
The Fine Print
Expires 31 January 2021. Limit 1 per 2 or 5 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Book online at https://www.liverpoolcitysights.co.uk/new-page-1l; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Subject to availability. All vouchers must be redeemed at The Liverpool City Sights Box Office Bus at Stop 2 Canada Boulevard. Present Groupon Voucher on arrival. A family is classified as 2 adults and 3 children. Children classified as 2-14 years old. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Service may be stopped due to adverse weather conditions and events around the city centre. Excludes school holidays, Cruise-Ship days and Saturdays. Please see the details here: https://www.liverpoolcitysights.co.uk/school-holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Liverpool City Sights
Liverpool City Sights operate the hop-on-hop-off open top tour buses in Liverpool. Priding themselves in offering 2 Open Top Tour routes, The blue route live guided City & Beatles Tour and the Red route multilingual Hop-On-Hop-Off City Tour, the company provides something for every visitor. Check their website for more information including FAQs, tour times, service disruptions, accessibility needs and more.