All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19 for a three-hour photography taster course (46% off)
The taster sessions, there are two to choose from:
1. Mastering depth of field
- The four elements that control depth of field
- Use of selective focus to tell a story
- Creative applications for depth of field
- Advice on lenses and equipment
2. Understanding light
- The principles of lighting
- Natural vs artificial light; diffuse vs directed; soft vs hard
- Ambient light vs speed lights & studio flashes, & how to combine them
- Studio and on-location lighting & reflectors
- Different types of equipment
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 3 per person, may buy 6 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. 72-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by fee paying adult. Customers should arrive with empty memory card and fully charged camera unless they are hiring from merchant. Customers who do not own their own digital camera can hire professional grade DSLR (Canon or Nikon) from merchant for £30 a day. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant’s website on 14 Sep 2016.
About The London Institute of Photography
Based in the Old Truman Brewery, The London Institute of Photography is a non-academic institution for photography training. It takes pride in putting emphasis on the artistic development of students and cooperates with award-winning professional photographers. Courses range from introduction to photography for beginners to more advanced workshops focused on specific aspects such as fashion, portrait and documentary photography, lighting, portfolio printing, and many more.