All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 11 May 2018
· Reviewed 10 May 2018
· Reviewed 3 May 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £25 for an Open Fairways privilege card with 6-month membership (44% off)
- £40 for an Open Fairways privilege card with 12-month membership (55% off)
- £55 for an Open Fairways privilege card with 18-month membership (59% off)
£65 for an Open Fairways privilege card with 24-month membership (63% off)
- Membership gives up to 50% off green fees for one to eight golfers at over 1,000 premier courses across UK, Ireland and overseas
- Locations available here
- The program features many top-ranked venues in the UK and Ireland, including: Celtic Manor | Fairmont St. Andrews | The Belfry | Royal Dublin | Royal St. David’s
- International courses may be found in: Spain | Portugal | France | Sweden | Tunisia
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person or household, may buy 20 additional as gifts. Redemption required online at http://www.openfairways.com/groupon/; enter Groupon code. No cancellations or refunds once registered. Must be 18 or older. Privilege card membership will be valid for 6, 12, 18 or 24 months from registration date. Membership card and pack will be posted out after registration, allow 3 to 5 working days for delivery. Privilege card available for use once received. Must be 18 or older. Valid only for option purchased. For further enquiries please call 028 9039 3990, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 6 Oct 2017.
About Open Fairways
Open Fairways boasts over two decades of experience in providing golf incentives. They issue privilege card memberships with discount green fees for over 1,600 courses in UK, Ireland and internationally, in locations ranging from Spain and Portugal to New Zealand, Tunisia and China. In addition to green fee discounts, Open Fairways memberships can also offer cut-rate stays at participating hotels in Ireland.