Pair of patrons can enjoy this two-course lunch featuring goats cheese salad and pan-fried seabass while sipping on a glass of wine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Surcharges: chicken tikka and mango salad at £2, 12oz T-bone steak at £9, 8oz fillet steak at £7 and Chef’s cheese platter at £2
£5 surcharge on Saturday bookings per voucher.
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: two-course lunch with a 175ml glass of wine
- Choice of starter may include: goats’ cheese salad with beetroot and Parma ham | prawn and avocado cocktail | soup of the day | fish cakes with lime mayonnaise and pineapple salsa
- Choice of main may include: pan-fried seabass with crushed potatoes, baby squids and chilli - herb butter sauce | fish and chips with mushy peas and tartar sauce | grilled chicken breast with mashed potato, sautéed spinach and mushroom sauce
- Lunch can be complemented with a 175ml glass of wine
- Valid Monday-Wednesday and Sunday midday-10 p.m., Thursday-Saturday midday-10.30 p.m. (Except bank holidays)
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required 48 hours in advance, please call 02072241624; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a starter up to the value of £8.50, main up to £17.50 and a 175ml glass of wine up to £6.50 per person. Surcharges: chicken tikka and mango salad at £2, 12oz T-bone steak at £9, 8oz fillet steak at £7.00 and Chef’s cheese platter at £2.00. 12.5% discretionary service charge applies. Valid Mon-Wed and Sun midday-10pm, Thu-Sat midday-10.30pm. £5 surcharge on Saturday bookings per voucher. Excludes bank holidays.
About Reform Social and Grill
Taking inspiration from classic gentlemen's clubs, Reform Social and Grill transports timeless fashions to Marylebone's Mandeville Hotel. The restaurant serves British cuisine and boasts signature gentlemen's afternoon tea, adding beef burgers and whisky to the usual selection of cakes and scones. The kitchen is run by chef Sergio Neale, who has seen time in Mark Hix establishments, while an events calendar includes Martini masterclasses and wine clubs adding to the venue's foodie credentials.