· Redeemed 19 February 2018
· Redeemed 7 February 2018
· Redeemed 23 January 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £75 for a LED teeth whitening treatment with a consultation (81% off)
£179 for a LED teeth whitening premium package (77% off)
- One-hour LED teeth whitening treatment includes: pre-assessment | consultation | two 20-minute sessions | aftercare advise with a GDC-registered dentist
- The premium package includes: pre-assessment | consultation | aftercare advise with a GDC-registered dentist | custom fit bleaching trays | two 5ml 6% Hydrogen Peroxide whitening syringes (with syringe tips) | 14 oral brush ups | colour instructions with integrated tooth shade guide
- Custom trays will be sent directly to provided address via Royal Mail Tracked Post
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
How long will the session last?
The session will last up to 60 minutes.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase (excl. bank holidays). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required at least 48 hours in advance on http://smile-science.co.uk/chairside-treatment-63.html; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Failing to adhere to the cancellation policy will forfeit the voucher. Must be 18 or older. Consultation included within the treatment time. GDC numbers: 262158, 255510, 257122. Must arrive 15 minutes prior to booked time. £39 re-booking fee will apply for missed, late or cancelled appointments. A re-booking fee will also apply to customers who's teeth are not in a suitable state for treatment. Verified using our merchant's website on 14 Dec 2016.
About Smile Science Harley Street
Dedicated to getting grins gleaming, Smile Science offers a host of whitening services, from laser whitening to kits for conducting top-up treatments at home. Their clinic, located on central London's Harley Street, is a short distance from Oxford Circus tube station, and their website also offers a shop for clients.