Up to four people can enjoy a wide array of savoury treats and option to include a seasonal drink at this conveniently located hotel
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £8.95 for afternoon tea for one (49% off)
- £16.95 for afternoon tea for two (49% off)
- £32.90 for afternoon tea for four (50% off)
- £10.95 for afternoon tea with a seasonal drink for one (44% off)
- £20.95 for afternoon tea with a seasonal drink for two (44% off)
- £40.90 for afternoon tea with a seasonal drink a for four (44% off)
- Glass of chilled Pimms and lemonade on arrival (for Customers with vouchers for afternoon tea with a seasonal drink)
- Selection of sandwiches (fillings to be selected on arrival from four daily choices)
- Homemade pork sausage roll
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Forest berry meringue
- Tea or filtered coffee
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance, please call 01539 532331; provide Groupon security code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a set menu only. Menu is subject to change. Special dietary requirements and food allergies to be notified at the time of booking. Valid Wed-Sun 2pm-5pm. Not available when the hotel has a wedding and on bank holidays and other seasonal holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Cumbria Grand Hotel
Set in the picturesque Lake District, a 15-minute drive from Lake Windermere, The Cumbria Grand Hotel is set in 25 acres of gardens and woodlands. The Hazelwood restaurant overlooks Morecambe bay and adjacent golf course, the restaurant hosts a menu of traditional British dishes crafted from local produce where possible, there is also a bar and lounge area for more informal dining. With inviting couches and roaring log fire the lounge is a great setting to enjoy afternoon tea on a crisp winters day. Afterwards guests can take a stroll in the woodlands nature trail in the extensive grounds of the hotel and perhaps meet Ernie, resident peacock.