Participants can learn abut the fundamentals of professional foot care in the comfort of their own home
About This Deal
What’s included: lifetime access to course materials, assessment, and certificate of completion for successful participants
- General Introduction
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- The Muscular and Skeletal Systems
- Blood Circulation, Muscles, and Skin
- Mechanics of Walking, Common Problems, and Treatment Methods
- Tool Hygiene and Infection Prevention
- Tools of the Trade, Wound Dressings and Padding
- Skin Conditions Including Hyperkeratosis and Callus
- Technicalities of Fungal Infections and Their Treatment
- Nails and Nail Problems
- The Diabetic Foot – Causes, Signs and Symptoms
- Client Examination and Record-Keeping
- Professional Challenges
- Foot Health Practice as a Business Venture
- Final Assessment.
See the full course description
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person.
Restrictions: Register online here, stating the Voucher Code and email address. Course materials in pdf format will then be sent to the stated email address within 48 hours of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once course materials have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available here.
About Training Solutions Academy
Training Solutions Academy provides online training to customers nationwide. Participants can learn the fundamentals of medicinal foot care, manicures, and pedicures. Counselling and property management courses are also offered.