Experience a half day kayak trip in the Great Glen with one of our experienced and knowledgeable guides. Visit castle ruins, places of historical interest such as “The Well of the Seven Heads” and immerse yourself in the surroundings of the Scottish Highlands.
What You'll Get
After meeting at our activity centre and kitting you out in a wetsuit and buoyancy aid we will take a short drive to either Laggan Locks or Loch Oich where we will start our journey. After an initial briefing and some instruction from your guide you will enjoy the experience of paddling your sea touring kayak in the beautiful surroundings of The Great Glen Canoe Trail and Caledonian Canal.
• Invergarry Castle, Invergarry PH35 4HW Scotland
• Well of the Seven Heads, By Spean Bridge, Laggan PH34 4EB Scotland
• Great Glen Way, Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Wetsuit & Buoyancy Aid
- Footwear - please bring old trainers
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Active Highs in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.