Play 18 Holes at one of the Oldest and most picturesque courses in Scotland, Stirling Golf Club.
The day is put together to give you the very best Scottish Golf Experience using local drivers and guides all who play golf and have a passion for showing visitors the true Scotland.
Scotland is the Home of Golf and has over 550 Courses to choose from, there are the prestigious courses we all dream of playing but some of the very best expereinces can be had playing our hidden gems.
Stirling Golf Club has a rich history and the stunning backdrop of the Scottish Highlands and Stirling Castle.
With links to King James IV who arguably made his greatest contribution to Scottish culture on a winters day in 1506, the King joined by the Earl of Bothwell played the second game of Golf ever documented in Scotland. After more than five hundred years, what is remembered is the game’s dramatic location. Scarcely a more dramatic location for golf exists in all of Scotland, the Home of Golf.
About This Deal
The day is put together to give you the very best Scottish Golf Experience using local drivers and guides all who play golf and have a passion for showing visitors to Scotland the Hidden Gems and the true Scotland.
1. Collection from Edinburgh - luxury travel by your own local Scottish Driver & Luxury Vehicle
2. Breakfast Rolls or Lunch with Hot Drinks on arrival at Stirling Golf Club
3. 18 Holes of Golf round one of the oldest Golf Courses in Scotland
4. Souvenir Photos at the First Tee and 18th - Emailed on completion to all
5. Luxury Return Transport to Edinburgh
Stirling Golf Club Introduction:
More than 350 years after James IV played his historic round in the King’s Hunting Park below Stirling Castle, Stirling Golf Club formed in 1869. The course was laid out on what had been the King’s Park, just outside the walls of old Stirling town.
Despite its position at the foot of the Stirling Castle, Stirling Golf Course is remarkably flat. At a little over 6,100 yards, the course is also fairly short for a regulation 18-hole, par-72 course with 4 par-5s and 4 par-3s. Being a parkland course it is not subject to the winds and open weather conditions of a Scotland seaside links
• Stirling Golf Club, Queens Road, Stirling FK8 2QY Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Door to Door Service
- Local Scottish Driver & Guide
- Wi-Fi Access
- Bottled water
- Breakfast Rolls or Lunch
- 18 Holes of Golf at Stirling Golf Club
- Golf Equipment
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aura Journeys in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.