All-you-can-eat Sunday brunch awaits Asian food lovers, accompanied by a choice of drink including lychee drink, Prosecco and house wine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
£45 for a Sunday all-you-can-eat brunch with a glass of Prosecco, wine or lychee mocktail for two (34% off)
- Customers are asked to order only as much as they can eat on site
- All dishes are served medium spicy
Intro: lychee mint cooler | papaya fritters
Starters: vegetable tempura | Thai vegetable spring roll filled with glass noodles, yam bean, chives, Chinese mushrooms, coriander root and fried garlic | chicken skewers with creamy peanut sesame sauce | prawn wrapped in a wheat and tapioca flour with prawn, bamboo shoot, spring onions and sesame oil
- Mains: chicken in green curry with vegetables and sweet basil | lamb masaman with potatoes along with a dash of peanuts | beef Penang in nutty curry, galangal, kaffir lime, and herbs | king prawns cooked in turmeric, coriander, lemongrass and ginger blended with coconut milk | tofu and oyster mushroom in red curry with vegetables and sweet basil | vegetable pad thai
- Served with: wok fired oriental vegetables | mushrooms and bean sprouts | Thai jasmine rice
- Desserts: kaffir lime infused rice pudding with fresh mango salsa | oriental fruit salad | pineapple spring rolls with choice of ice cream
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID. Valid for a set brunch menu and a drink up to £6.50 per person. Sitting time is 90 minutes. Management reserves the right to refuse serving alcohol for any reason other than those prohibited by law. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to the final bill. The dishes are prepared in areas where allergenic ingredients are present where the dishes may not be completely free of these ingredients. Please consult with the Yum Sa staff for further information. Valid for option purchased only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 Feb 2019.
About Yum Sa Restaurant
Specialising in Thai cuisine with a twist, Yum Sa provides an array of culinary options backed by strong ties with local meat and vegetable suppliers. In addition to its main activity, Yum Sa is also home to exhibitions featuring works that draw on the rich artistic traditions of Asia.