Full body massage in Birmingham: things to know before you go
The uncomfortable commute, those office chairs, that old sports injury – there are tons of reasons you might need some full body rejuvenation. Of course, you might just want to treat yourself to some relaxing therapy. But first, here are your pressing questions about a full body massage in Birmingham answered.
Where can I find a full body massage in Birmingham city centre?
Birmingham city centre is brimming with clinics and spas all offering up full body massages. From the Jewellery Quarter to Eastside, here are a few of our favourites:
- Beauty Sophia’s Way. A stone’s throw from the Bullring, this salon is top-rated by our pampered customers. Enjoy a one-hour full body massage on a leisurely weekend or after a particularly stressful day at work.
- Neal’s Yard. If you haven’t already felt yourself being drawn in by their aromatic products, you’ll definitely be wooed by the range of massage treatments on offer.
- Harmony Chinese Massage Centre. Nestled in the heart of Chinatown, the therapists here use traditional Chinese massage techniques – a great way to condition your body.
Where can I find a full body deep tissue massage in Birmingham?
There are lots of different types of full body massage depending on what you’re after. For example, a deep tissue massage is ideal for any muscle pain, as your masseuse will apply a deeper pressure than other massage types. It can hurt a little, but it’s all for your body’s benefit. Plus, you can take away some of the painful expense with our full body massage deals in Birmingham.
- Unique Image. Based down in Sutton Coldfield, it’s well worth taking the trip out of town to visit these experts, who offer a choice of massage that can alleviate strains and aches, and provide relaxation. Plus, it’s one of our customers’ choices.
- Healthy Bodies Clinic. You can feel the benefits of a deep tissue massage whether you’re an athlete or a non-sporty type. Whether you’re preparing for a big game or are just in need of some serious tension relief, the deep tissue massage available here is unrivalled in the city.
- Livewell. Trained in treating elite sports people, you’ll certainly be in great hands at this clinic. Their full body deep tissue massage is given by their soft tissue specialists, so you’ll be in safe hands here.
Where can I find full body massage offers in Birmingham?
Our full body massage deals in Birmingham are available at spas and clinics all over the city, stretching from Aston to Solihull. Whether you need a city centre pit stop like Hair Nails & Beauty For You or a sanctuary outside of the busy bustle, like Pura Vida in Sutton Coldfield, there are plenty of full body massage offers across Birmingham.
Where can I find the best spa for full body massage in Birmingham?
We’ve scoured the city for the best full body massage spa in Birmingham and here are our picks:
- Spa Diamond is award-winning for their massage and beauty treatments. Their sports massage in particular comes highly recommended if you need some full body rejuvenation.
- Healing Touch Ayurvedic Herbal Clinic offers a range of holistic services, with ancient Indian herbal medicine at the heart of their treatments. With rave reviews you’ll be leaving this little oasis feeling revived and nimble, that’s for sure.
- The Right Therapy is top-rated in Birmingham. Their full body MOT will sort you right out, addressing any pain or injuries.